Improves efficiency through a streamlined animal order, transfer and import processes
- Provides electronic support for the submission of animal orders, transfer requests and imports
- Automated reminders will notify researchers and University Research Animal Resources staff of important milestones and when actions are needed in all animal operations processes.
- Detailed monthly invoices will provide accurate explanation of all charges.
- Real time tracking of animal census based on room/protocol or account including direct access to Click Card information.
Increases transparency, easy access to animal information, and enhances communications
- Investigators will have easy access to their entire project records in one location 24/7; this includes the approved protocol, recruitment materials, questionnaires, amendments, and the current consent forms.
- Investigators will be able to see the current status of all orders, imports and transfers and will also have access to historical invoices and use information.
- All communications between the researchers and URAR will be contained within the system.
- By eliminating virtually all paper, the new system will be environmentally friendly.